Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I have spent the past 4 days in London, and whizzing off to Kuala Lumpur tomorrow. Paid several visits to Canary Wharf, the financial district that I have fell in love with it! When I grow up, I have resolute aspirations to work there. I know it sounds cheesy, but hey don't blame me for liking a perfect mixture location of commerce and retail.

Perfect for a hangout, perfect for a fashion or food fix, perfect for business, you name it! Not only it is a recession biter (it emerged stronger than ever from the 08' crisis), it has also proved an attraction for teens! on my last visit i was surprised on how many uniformed students were there! (although the men in suits still outnumber them).


Just a few snapfacts of the place from wikipedia. (It's cool because....)
*UK's leading developing and traditional financial centre.
*Contains 3 of UK's tallest buildings. Cititgroup Centre, Canada Square, and 8 Canada Square.
*Centers around world leading firms headquarters, HSBC, Credit Suisse, Clifford Chance, Goldman Sachs, and FTSE!
*Has an underground shopping centre! i never cease to avoid Zara on each of my visit. (oh my)


Anybody interested in finance, banking, law, rich husbands, this IS thee place.

No comments: